EnCase Forensic 8.10 Now Available
Continuing with the trend of customer driven enhancements, the new EnCase Forensic 8.10 comes with an updated Lucene indexing engine and search technology that significantly improves performance and reliability. User can now mount and parse Microsoft Offline Outlook Data Files (.OST) from Office 365, Outlook 2016, and Outlook 2013 as well as analyze Apple Time Machine backups from MacOS APFS physical volumes.
Key new features of EnCase Forensic 8.10:
- Improved performance and efficiency.
- Local acquisition time.
- Remote acquisition speed and network usage.
- Parsing speed of MFT file on an NTFS file system.
- Microsoft Outlook OST artifact parsing.
- Indexing updates for Apache Lucene.
- Apple File System Snapshot support.
- New application help options.
- Direct access to EnCase App Central.
- Improved debug logging.
- EnCase Mobile Acquisition enhancements.
- Support for Tinder 9.7.0+.
Contact Us for any questions and/or upgrade options.